Dr. Mahesh Kumar is a Specialist Dermatologist working in UAE since 2012. He completed MD in Dermatology from Gujarat University, Ahmedabad (India) in 2008 and residency from AIIMS, New Delhi (India) in 2011.
Dr. Mahesh has presented multiple papers and posters in various conferences
- Lichen Planus Pigmentosus and frontal Fibrosisng Alopecia: treatment challenge – Dubai Derma 2016
- Disorder of Hyperkeratinization: A rare case – Dubai Derma 2017
- Chin Augmentation by fillers in middle east patients – IMCAS 2018
- Tear trough/Palpebromalar Groove correction by Filler – IMCAS 2019
- Spectrum of phenytoin induced drug reaction-our experience in 8 patients – 34th national conference of Indian Association of Dermatology Venereology and Leprology (IADVL), Hyderabad (India)
- Porokeratosis-a family cluster – State Conference CUTICON2007.
- Norwegian scabies in a patient of Icthyosiform Erythroderma: A case report – State conference CUTICON 2006
Dr. Mahesh is a co-investigator in Clinical Trials:
- An open label, parallel, randomized multi-center, safety, efficacy, and pharmacokinetic study of varying concentrations and application times of lindane lotion in scabies patients.
- A prospective, randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled parallel grouyp, multi-center, 52 week trial to assess the efficacy and safety of adjunct mycophenolate mofetil (MMF) to achieve remission with reduced corticosteroids in subjects with active pemphigus vulgaris
- A phase IIb/III, multi-center, randomized, parallel grouped, controlled study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of 750 mg and 1000 mg of LLL-3348 of lupin limited in moderate to severe chronic stable plaque type psoriasis. Trial is ongoing
Dr. Mahesh has special interest in Fillers, Face thread lift and neck lift by silhouette soft threads and PDO threads, Botulinum toxin treatment, Platelet rich plasma therapy, Mesotherapy, Laser treatments, Micro-needling & Radiofrequency treatment, HIFU treatment, Chemical peels, Micro-dermabrasion and other Dermato-surgical procedures.